We offer expert consultation and curatorial services for individuals, estates, institutions, and the trade.
Our identification and research services are especially geared toward those who are settling estates and need an expert assessment of the personal property, which includes identification of material that may require special attention. In many cases, we can also identify and classify family heirlooms for equitable distribution purposes, without the need for a formal appraisal.
Among the many types of expert collection management services we offer are:
- Collection analysis and assessment
- Object analysis and assesment prior to purchase
- Designating, managing, and negotiating object loans and gifts to museums
- Managing collection and estate distributions
- Organizing and overseeing shipping of valuable objects
- Insurance consultations
All services are handled with total confidentiality and transparency, and fees are based on time and complexity. Cost estimates can usually be determined after an initial introductory consultation, which is provided at no cost or obligation.