- Invoices are sent on the first business day after the auction, generally before 12:00 pm ET. If you know you won, but do not see an invoice by 2:00 pm ET on the first business day following the auction, check your SPAM folder in case our email was rejected.
- Your action is required. You must contact us to confirm receipt of your initial invoice and to make arrangements for payment and shipping or pick up. (Even if you mail payment immediately, you must still contact us to confirm receipt of your invoice.) Contact should be made by 5:00 pm ET on the Friday following the auction (if sale was held on a weekend) or 5:00 pm ET on the Monday following the auction (if sale was held on a weekday). The auction date is shown at the top of your invoice, below the invoice number and auction title.
- Any messaging systems available through Invaluable or LiveAuctioneers are not routinely monitored during the post-auction phase. Winning bidders should contact us by:
- EMAIL (preferred): Reply to the emailed invoice you received or email email@example.com and include your full name and invoice number.
- TELEPHONE: 540.434.3939, ext. 0 during our business hours. We often generate 150-250 invoices after each auction. Due to high call volume during the first 1-3 business days after a sale, your call may be directed to voicemail. We will return calls as soon as possible, but we highly recommend that you make contact by email whenever possible.
About Your Invoice
- Invoices are sent to the email address that is associated with your bidder account.
- Initial invoices do not include shipping charges.
- We can pack and ship most items with the exception of large and/or heavy objects (e.g. furniture, statuary). We pack in-house (upon request only) and we work in order of request. Our normal carriers are UPS (within the USA) and USPS (outside the USA). Actual shipping charges, including packing and/or materials fees as applicable, cannot be determined until packing is completed. See Shipping and Pick Up for more information.
- The buyer details on your invoice (e.g. name, address, phone number) reflect how you have entered that information in your bidder account. We cannot alter how the bidder data appears on your invoice, but we can ship to an alternate person/address if desired (please provide the new name/address via email whenever possible).
- The buyer's premium applies regardless of your method of payment. 19.5% discounted down to 17% (cash, check, money order or wire transfer) for Auction Flex invoices, 24.5% buyer's premium for any Invaluable or LiveAuctioneers invoice. See payment options.
- Invoices are generated per bidding platform therefore you could receive more than one invoice per auction date. (Example: If you are a winning telephone bidder as well as a successful LiveAuctioneers bidder you would receive two separate invoices.) We can always combine all lots won to save on shipping cost and you may combine the total amount due in order to make one payment.