Jeffrey S. Evans & Assoc.
Gallery Location & Shipping Address:
In the heart of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, our gallery is located between Harrisonburg and Staunton. Just minutes from Interstate 81 at exit 240 and only two hours from Washington, DC and Richmond, VA. Driving Directions from I-81.
From 1995-2008 we conducted our catalogued auctions through our former company, Green Valley Auctions, Inc. Our new location is within walking distance of the old facility.
Address: 2177 Green Valley Lane, Mount Crawford, VA 22841
Handicapped parking area and ramp located on the left (west) side.
Our state-of-the-art auction gallery, newly constructed in 2009, is a climate-controlled, handicap-accessible, non-smoking facility with free WiFi Internet access available during preview and auction days.
Our standard (non-auction) office hours are Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
Deli sandwiches, snacks and beverages are available for purchase on auction days. All proceeds go to Mt. Olive Presbyterian Church.
- I-81 to exit 240 (Routes 257/682, Mt. Crawford/Bridgewater).
- Go EAST on Route 682 (Friedens Church Road). Route 257 heads west; we are east of I-81. On your left you will see a Shell gas station, 7-Eleven and McDonald's restaurant.
- Stay on Friedens Church Road for 1.4 miles (rural area).
- Turn LEFT on Route 681 (S. Whitesel Church Road). Route 681 is the next road after the VDOT station (VA Dept. of Transportation) that you will see on your left.
- Turn RIGHT on Green Valley Lane. Go 0.1 mile.
- Turn LEFT up the driveway, before the Jeffrey S. Evans & Associates sign (see photo below). We are just past the barn, directly opposite the Green Valley Book Fair.
- Handicapped parking & ramp at left rear of building.